The ID Co. was founded in 2011 and since then has been building products based on (open) bank data, creating convenience for consumers and helping companies, such as online lenders, to assess their clients’ credit risks.
The Scottish company’s main objective is to eliminate the friction caused by online onboarding processes, both due to regulatory compliance and risk assessment.
The ID Co. markets its products under the DirectID brand. These six solutions are:
- Affordability assessments with bank details
- Identity verification and checks with bank details
- Customer onboarding with bank details
- Improved collection processes with bank details
- Credit risk management using bank details
- Efficient operations teams with bank details
Information technology and services
Size of the company:
Bank data verification and risk assessment